Common Rail Injector and Bosch CP3 Pump Testing
Oregon Fuel Injection is a factory authorized service dealer, by Bosch, for Common Rail Injection Pump repair and testing and common rail injector testing. Bosch CP3 high pressure injection pumps and common rail injectors are tested to the OEM specification. We test pumps and injectors from the following applications.
Bosch EPS205 Common Rail Injector test bench
Bosch EPS 815 Test Bench for testing CP3
- Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9, 6.7 CP3 common rail injection pump and injectors
- Chevrolet – GMC 6.6 Duramax CP3 common rail injection pump and injector testing (01-16)
- Ford 6.4 Powerstroke injector testing
- Ford 6.7 Powerstroke injector testing
- Case and Case IH with Cummins or Iveco CP3 injection pump and injector testing.
- Cummins ISB, ISC CP3 common rail injection pump and common rail injector testing
- Iveco CP3 pump and injector testing
- International MaxxForce 7 injector testing
- Jeep CP3 common rail injection pump and injector testing (except for EcoDiesel)
- Mercedes CP3 common rail pump and Injector testing
- Mitsubishi CP3 common rail pump and Injector testing
- New Holland CP3 common rail injection pump and injector testing
- Sprinter CP3 pump and injector testing
- Volkswagen injector testing
- Volvo Penta CP3 common rail injection pump and Injector testing
- BMW and more
Injectors are tested for proper operation during multiple tests. Tests include coil resistance, full load flow, “idle flow”, return flow, nozzle leakage, and pilot injection delivery. We can help diagnose engine drive ability problems such as hard start, miss, rough run, low power, and excess smoke. Many aftermarket injector test stands do not check pilot injection quantity. Too much or too little fuel quantity at pilot injection can cause a knock at idle.
Piezo injectors with an IQA (IMA) code, have the code entered when the injector is tested. The variation of the ISA classification is checked during testing. This check determines the voltage level required to operate the piezo stack. Most aftermarket test benches do not perform this check during testing.
CP3 pumps are tested for proper pressure and flow at multiple speeds, MPROP (FCA / FPR) operation, and return flow.