- Ordering is simple: just click “ADD TO CART” for the items you want to put into your shopping cart, then proceed to checkout.
- If your order fails due to address not verified, please enter your credit card billing address, if it is a PO Box – enter only the number in the PO Box field. For some out of country orders, address verification does not work. Fill out this form and contact us, and we will manually process your order.
- Failed order due to address verification; if you tried to place multiple orders, that failed due to address verification, your credit card company may put a temporary hold on the funds, which our credit card processor did not collect (the order failed). This is normally due to an error in how the address is entered by your bank,
- Out of Country Orders; most countries do not provide addresses, for the address verification system. If you try to place multiple orders that fail due to address verification, your credit card company may put a temporary hold on the funds, which our credit card processor did not collect (the order failed). If you are ordering from outside the USA or Canada, we can email a form for you to fill out, so that we may process your order.
- If you prefer not to submit an online order, simply print your order and fax to (541) 485-1464, or mail to PO Box 21121, Eugene, OR, 97402.
- We will send a shipping confirmation via UPS Quantum View, if the order is placed online.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- Orders over $750 (not including core charges), in the contiguous USA, are shipped free UPS Ground (UPS Time in Transit estimate – enter zip code 97402).
- UPS Air freight options: Next Day Air, Second Day Air, are available and are billed at the calculated rate, by the weight of the product. Add the product to the cart, and the shipping options and pricing will be calculated and displayed, after entering your state and zip code. Note: UPS only delivers Monday through Friday, Saturday and Sunday are not counted as next day or second day shipping days.
- Outside the lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii: We normally ship by U.S. Postal Service, Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express at the calculated rate. Maximum weight per package is 70 LBS for USPS, if the combined weight of multiple parts is over 70 LBS we can calculate the rate for shipping separate boxes.
- Priority Mail shipping time estimate calculator – enter zip code 97402
- Note: Liquids can not be shipped USPS or Air Freight
- Out of Country shipments; If the country of final destination is not on the US State Department restricted list, then we will ship by UPS, or Postal service. You will be billed at the published rates, any customs or VAT charges from your country are your responsibility.
- If you receive a package that is damaged externally in shipping, you must notify the carrier that the product is possibly damaged. Open the box and inspect the product for damage and start a claim with the carrier if the product is damaged. Let us know what damage has occurred, and we will start the process for a replacement or repair the damaged product. Do not let the carrier take the product with them.
- In Stock: The items that we normally stock (most of them listed on our website) are noted with “in stock”. Orders received by 1:00pm Pacific Time (Mon.- Fri.) will normally ship that day (unless it is a USA holiday).
- “Available (3 to 5 Days)” This would be the average number of business days to ship your order from our facility due to waiting for a non-stock item to arrive and be shipped from our facility, or the days required to rebuild an item that you order. Sometimes we can speed up the delay by ordering in parts via air freight, however, this will add to the cost.
- Some products will ship sooner than the average 3 to 5 days. If you have placed an order for a product that is not is stock, we will call or email you as to how soon we will be able to ship your order.
Special Builds – Special Orders
We will be happy to quote, before you order, the approximate shipping date for special orders or special builds. If you cancel an order after you approve order fill time, there could be a cancellation fee. Special orders for parts that need to be returned may result in a restocking charge.
Download Core Return Checklist
In order to receive core credit in a timely manner, please follow the steps listed below.
1. Drain the unit of fuel and oil and place in a plastic bag to prevent leaks.
2. Package unit carefully. Any damage to the unit from shipping may affect your core credit.
3. Enclose a copy of your invoice.
4. Ship prepaid to:
Oregon Fuel Injection
4036 W 1st Ave
Eugene, OR 97402
Cores are billed when the product is shipped or delivered, unless the core is received and examined first.
We will examine the core upon receipt and issue a credit to the credit card that the original order was paid with. Cores must be as removed from the engine. Disassembled, seized, fry grease, excessive water contamination, burnt, or “junkyard” cores may not be good for a full core credit. Aftermarket (Chinese) knock-off cores will have no core value, must be OE manufactured.
- In the event that you need to return or exchange a product you purchased from us, please call us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Our phone number is (541) 485-1434. Please have the invoice with you when you make the call. All returns should be shipped to:
Oregon Fuel Injection
4036 W 1st Ave
Eugene, OR. 97402
- All returns or exchanges must be inspected by us before an exchange item or credit can be issued.
- Special orders or custom-built units are normally not returnable.
- Returns on other items may be subject to a restocking fee of 20%.
- We will not accept returns or exchanges after 30 days from the date on the invoice.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any parts that have been installed or electrical items.
- A copy of the original invoice and reason for return must accompany all returns or exchanges.
- If you receive an order from us that has been damaged during the shipping process, you must file a claim with the freight carrier as soon as possible. Always save the original packing materials for inspection.
- We are very careful when we ship products to you and do our best to always ship the correct quantity. But in the event that there is a discrepancy, please notify us within 5 business days.
- If we made a mistake on your order, return surface shipping will be reimbursed.
- All returns