Whether you need a simple repair, fuel filter change, diesel fuel system diagnostics or performance upgrade, our drive-in repair facility is your resource for repair and technical service for your diesel vehicle. Because we have a complete fuel injection repair shop and automotive diesel repair shop in the same facility, we are able to perform complete diagnostics and testing of fuel system components.
Vehicles We Service
- Dodge RAM Cummins Diesel pickups
- Ford IDI & Powerstroke pickups and van
- GMC, Chevrolet Diesel and Duramax 6.6 L, 6.5 L and 6.2 L
- Sprinter Diesel vans
- Ford, GM, Dodge, and RAM computer reprogramming (re-flash)
Schedule an Appointment
Please make an appointment with us before you bring your vehicle in. Our goal is to assist you in obtaining optimum performance and to complete repairs as soon as possible. Call 541-485-1434 to schedule your repair or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Diesel Repair Services
We commonly perform repairs to solve problems such as hard starting, low power, excessive smoke, misses and rough run. Our employees are factory trained on multiple diesel vehicles and use OEM diagnostic equipment.
- Fuel filter changes using OEM filters
- Oil and filter changes using Delo 15w-40 oil and OEM filters, or synthetic oil as per manufacture recommendation (Amsoil available on request)
- Automatic transmission service
- Valve lash adjustment
- Serpentine belt replacement
- Timing belt service
Diesel Pickup Fuel Filter Changes
We use original equipment (OEM) fuel filters for fuel filter changes. We recommend changing the fuel filter(s) every 7,500 – 10,000 miles.
Many major brand aftermarket fuel filters do not have the same micron rating as the OE filter. The larger the micron rating, the larger the contaminate size is that enters the fuel system. If the OE spec is 5 microns, we don’t use a 14 micron filter for Ford Powerstrokes. If the OEM specification is 2 microns, we don’t use a 5 micron filter for Duramax. Excess fuel system wear results from particles too large passing through the fuel filter.
The following prices are for OEM filter changes. Prices may increase if you have additional filters or non-original filters.
|1989 - 2007||5.9 L Dodge Cummins Fuel Filter Change||$50.00|
|2007.5 - 2009||6.7 L Dodge Cummins Fuel Filter Cartridge Change||$75.00|
|2010 - 2018||6.7 L Dodge Cummins Fuel filter Change (engine mounted filter) Nanonet technology filter||$116.00|
|2013 - 2018||6.7 L Dodge Cummins frame mounted fuel filter||$85.00|
|1989 - 1994||7.3 L IDI Fuel Filter Change||$52.00|
|1994 - 2003||7.3 L Powerstroke Fuel Filter Change||$52.00|
|2003 - 2007||6.0 L Powerstroke PU Fuel Filter Change, both filters||$110.00|
|2004 - 2010||6.0 L Powerstroke Van Fuel Filter Change, both filters||$130.00|
|2008 - 2010||6.4 L Powerstroke PU Fuel Filter Change||$130.00|
|2011 - 2017||6.7L Powerstroke PU Fuel Filter Change, both filters||$149.00|
|1992 - 2000||6.5 L PU Fuel Filter Change||$50.00|
|2001 - 2006||6.6 L Duramax PU Fuel Filter Change||$75.00|
|2006 - 2011||6.6 L Duramax Van Fuel Filter Change||$125.00|
|2007 - 2016||6.6 L Duramax PU Fuel Filter Change (2012-2014 Van)||$85.00|
Diesel Fuel System Diagnostics
We perform a variety of fuel system services including electrical, transmission and engine repairs.
- Injection pump repair and replacement
- High pressure common rail replacement
- Diesel injector repair and replacement
- Fuel filter and water separator add-on kits
- Fuel supply pump replacement
- Fuel supply pump and FASS Performance upgrades
- FICM and IDM replacement
- FICM programming
- Glow plug system repair
- Charging and starting system repair
- Clutch and flywheel replacement
- Performance clutch and flywheel replacement
- Performance automatic transmission torque converter installation and upgrades
- Performance automatic transmission installation
Engine and General Repair
- Head gasket replacement
- High pressure oil pump replacement
- Engine repair and replacement
- Turbocharger repair and replacement
- Vacuum pump replacement
- Water pump replacement
Our diesel performance upgrade services include cold air intake, exhaust system, gauge kit installation and more.
- S&B cold air intake kit installation
- Airbag installation
- Banks and MBRP exhaust system installation
- Pacbrake and BD exhaust brake installation
- FASS Fuel Supply pump installation
- Gale Banks Engineering kit installation
- Isspro and Edge gauge kit installation,
- Head studs installation
- Performance chip, tuner and box installation (Edge, Superchips, Smarty, BD, EFI Live, Banks)
- Performance injection pump and injector installation
- Performance intercooler installation
- Performance turbo installation
- Steering and suspension upgrades
- Transmission coolers
Contact us at OFI to learn more about our drive-in services or to make an appointment. We look forward to assisting you as your one stop diesel shop.