Diesel Fuel Pump Services
Oregon Fuel Injection rebuilds injection pumps in our repair facility. We are a factory authorized service dealer for Bosch, Stanadyne, Delphi, Denso, Zexel, Ambac and Yanmar. We provide testing and repairs as well as many rebuilt pumps on the shelf ready to ship. Oregon Fuel Injection uses the latest tools and information provided to us by the original fuel injection equipment manufacturer. When a pump leaves our facility, we want it to be better than the original.
- Rebuild and test Bosch Common Rail CP3 pumps for Dodge, Duramax, Cummins, Case, New Holland, Iveco and more.
- Rebuild and test VP44 and VP30 pumps in house for Dodge, Cummins, Perkins, John Deere, New Holland, SISU and Iveco as well as rebuilt units in stock.
- Rebuild and test Delphi DP210 and DP310 series pumps, including setting pump timing
- Update pumps, and follow the manufactures technical service bulletins to improve longevity, reduce surging, stalling, hard starting, low power and more.
- All seals and gaskets are replaced, and normal wearing parts are replaced or re-manufactured 100% of the time.
- Other “hard parts” are examined and replaced as necessary (we want it to last well beyond the warranty period).
ADS Certified technicians since 1974
Oregon Fuel Injection has been doing factory authorized diesel fuel injection repair service since 1974. We have been a member of the Association of Diesel Specialists (ADS) for over 40 years and employ factory trained and certified technicians. We are committed to providing the best possible service and the best rebuilt pump coverage in the marketplace.
Send Your Fuel Pump in for Service
Contact us if you cannot find your injection pump on our online store or are unsure for any reason.
In order to make sure we have the correct injection pump for you, please contact us with the model number and customer part number off of your injection pump, as well as the engine and equipment information. We will check availability and contact you with price and availability.
Not sure where to get nameplate tags and model numbers? Learn where to find them.