330 HP Performance Injection Pump for 1996-1998 5.9 Dodge Ram 12 Valve Cummins, Manual Transmission
This pump is custom built to order and may take up to two weeks to ship.
Our P7100 performance injection pumps are rebuilt using genuine Bosch parts. In addition we add a modified profile cam plate from BD, a 3200 RPM spring kit, as well as custom calibration. The result is a very high quality performance injection pump for when stock just isn’t enough. When compared to on the engine “modded” pumps, there is less smoke, lower EGT, more useable power, and better MPG.
- Approximately 330 HP at the flywheel
- Very broad torque curve and minimal smoke
- Timing is locked at 18 degrees, other settings available by request
- Manageable exhaust gas temps, even with a stock turbo
- This injection pump is ok for use with stock turbo and injectors
- Performance turbo, injectors, intake, exhaust and pyrometer recommended. These will allow for more fueling and higher HP levels.
- Higher horsepower calibrations available, up to 800 HP with supporting modifications, please call or email for info
Let us know your HP goals and we will recommend the components and calibration to get there.
*Not for sale or use in California
The pump does not come with installation gaskets. If needed, order a DPE594110 install kit.
Fits 1996, 1997, 1998Part Number: 0402736913OR