Performance Off Road VE Injection Pump 88-91 5.9 Dodge Cummins
This pump is custom built to order and may take up to two weeks to ship.
Performance pump is custom built by Oregon Fuel Injection and calibrated for increases of 30 HP and 90 LB ft torque at the rated RPM of 2500. Horsepower increases are much higher in the added RPM range of 2500-3200 RPM. Automatic transmissions with out a performance torque converter will not see as much performance gain due to torque convertor slippage.
- Approximately 230 HP peak at the flywheel
- Very broad torque curve and minimal smoke
- Manageable exhaust gas temps, even with a stock turbo
- This injection pump is ok for use with stock turbo
- Must use 40hp or larger injectors, or there is no warranty.
- Performance turbo, intake, exhaust and pyrometer recommended
*Not for sale or use in California
Fits: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991 5.9 L Non-Intercooled engine
Need to order 1- DPE59110 for installation
** Must use 40hp or larger injectors, or no warranty **Part Number: 0460426114OR