SECURE ORDERS & SHIPPING FAQ
- Ordering is simple: just click "ORDER" for the items you want
to put into your shopping cart, then proceed to check out.(We provide secure
orders through VCART).
- If you would prefer not to submit
an on-line order, simply print your order and fax to (541) 485-1434,
or mail to PO Box 21121, Eugene, OR, 97402.
- Pricing is for orders submitted through VCART secure server or faxed, phone orders or in-store orders may be higher or not qualify for free shipping.
- If ordered online and shipped UPS we will send a shipping confirmation via UPS Quantum View.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and
- Normally stocked items will not be billed until ready to ship. Non-stock or special order items will be billed at time of order and then a second charge for freight will be added (if freight charges apply)
- Orders over $75000
(not including core charges) are shipped free UPS Ground (UPS Time in Transit
estimate, USE ZIP CODE 97402.).
- UPS Air freight is NOT FREE, it displays zero dollars because the weight of the product and zip code for shipping are not calculated until after we receive the order. Please call for a freight quote, or look at the UPS rate calculations as noted below.
- UPS Air freight options: Next Day Air, Second Day Air, 3rd
Day Select are available and are billed at the calculated rate, by the weight of the product (UPS rate calculations).You will be notified via E-mail of your complete total, if you place your order online.
- Outside Continental USA, Alaska and Hawaii: We will ship by U.S.
Postal Service. Priority Mail or First Class Mail at the calculated
rate. You will be notified via E-mail of your complete total.
- Out of Country shipments; If the country of final destination is not on the US State Department restricted list, then we will ship by UPS, DHL or Postal service. You will be billed at the published rates. Postal service is the least expensive option, use USPS rate calculations from zip code 97402, enter the wieght and shipping options to figure your cost.
- Some common shipping weights are listed here
The items that we normally stock (most of them listed on our website) are
noted with "STK". Orders received by 1:00pm Pacific Time (Mon.- Fri.) will
normally ship that day (unless it is a USA holiday). If it will be longer than that, or an item is on back order, we will notify you
via E-mail with your order confirmation.
- "3-4 days" or
- "4-5 days" etc. This would be the number of days to ship your order from our facility
due to waiting for a non-stock item to arrive and be shipped
from our facility, or the days required to rebuild an item that you order. Sometimes we can speed up the delay by ordering in parts vis air freight however, this will add to the cost.
Download Core Return Checklist
In order to receive core credit in a timely
manner, please follow the steps listed below.
1. Drain the unit of fuel and oil and place in a plastic
bag to prevent leaks.
unit carefully. Any damage to the unit from shipping may affect you core credit.
3. Enclose a copy of your invoice.
We will examine the core upon receipt and promptly issue a credit to your credit
card (or send a check if paid by check). Cores must be as removed from engine.
Disassembled, seized, fry grease, excessive water contamination, or "junkyard" cores may not be good for a full core credit.
Oregon Fuel Injection
4036 W 1stAve
Eugene, OR 97402
- In the event that you need to return or exchange a product you
purchased from us, please call our toll free number and one of our representatives
will be happy to assist you.Our toll free number is (800) 452-5055. Please
have invoice with you when you make the call. All returns should be shipped
Oregon Fuel Injection
4036 W 1st Ave
Eugene, OR. 97402
- All returns or exchanges must
be inspected by us before an exchange item or credit can be issued.
- We will not accept returns or
exchanges after 30 days from the date on the invoice.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges
on any parts that have been installed.
- The original invoice and reason
for return must accompany all returns or exchanges.
- If you receive an order from us that has been damaged during the
shipping process, you must file a claim with the freight carrier as soon as
possible.Always save the original packing materials for inspection.
- We are very careful when we ship products to you and do our best
to always ship the correct quantity. But in the event that there is a discrepancy,
please notify us within 5 business days.
- If we made a mistake on your order,
return surface shipping will be reimbursed.